Guide to contents
- Information collection
- How we use the information collected
- Sharing of information
- Security of your information
- Changes and other Loudbrandstudios privacy policies
- Contact us
Information You Provide to Us
When you use the Loudbrandstudios Services, we may ask you to provide certain personal information to obtain our products or use our services. For example, we may ask for information when you register to create an account, update your information, use certain features, access, upload or download content, purchase products or services, enter into sweepstakes or other promotions, register or participate in a competition, fill out a survey, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
We (or our service providers or business partners) may collect information that relates to you, including personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, phone number, mailing address, date of birth, gender, and demographic information.
Information You Provide When You Participate in an Online Survey or Other Research.We may also collect information you provide us in connection with participating in an online survey or as a research panel participant. This may include, but may not be limited to, information about your shopping habits, lifestyle preferences, interests and hobbies, health, physical or behavioural characteristics, or other demographic information, as well as photos, videos, and other user-generated content.
Information You Provide When You Make a Purchase. If you make a purchase from us, you will be required to provide a credit/debit card number and related financial information (such as CVV, expiration date, and billing address), or other payment information (such as via PayPal or Apple Pay), depending on the form of payment you choose.
Information You Provide Through Social Media. You may also be given the option to link to your Facebook or other social media accounts through the Loudbrandstudios Services. When you do, we may automatically receive certain information from you based upon your privacy settings on those sites. This may include, but may not be limited to, name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
Information Collected Automatically
Whenever you visit or interact with the Loudbrandstudios Services, as well as any third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about your online activity. This information may be collected in the following ways:
For example, we may automatically or passively collect certain non-personal information from you, including your browser type, mobile device manufacturer, mobile carrier, phone number, operating system, activations, content, products or services you purchase or access, the page served and the preceding page views or websites visited, any mobile device activity and configurations, and email client. We may also automatically collect information about your use of the Loudbrandstudios Services, including the date and time you visit Loudbrandstudios Services, use or click through to any of the Loudbrandstudios the areas or pages of Loudbrandstudios that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using Loudbrandstudios Services, the number of times you return to the Loudbrandstudios, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Loudbrandstudios and other sites that you may visit.
Device Information: We may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device (collectively, “Device”) you use to access Loudbrandstudios Services, including the hardware model and mobile network information. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, provide Loudbrandstudios Services, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyse trends, track users’ web page, email and mobile application movements/activities, help identify or gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, and retarget online and mobile advertisements to you across computers or devices you may use.
Geolocation Information: We may collect information about the location of your Device when you access or use Loudbrandstudios. In addition, if you choose to turn on your Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or other geolocation functionality when you use our mobile applications, we may collect and use your geolocation information.
Third Party Service Providers: We may use third party service providers to support Loudbrandstudios Services. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, or other technologies to receive, collect, and store information on our behalf.
Information Received from Other Third Parties
We may obtain information about you from other trusted third-party sources to update or supplement the information that you provide or that we collect automatically. This includes, for example, information from public databases or data aggregators that may include your demographic information, media consumption, previous purchases, shopping habits, loyalty program information or lifestyle preferences. We may also receive information about you from our partners and service providers, (including, for example, business partners, analytics vendors, advertising networks and search information providers).
We may use this information to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect, personalise your experience with Loudbrandstudios services, target our communications so that we can inform you of products and services or other offers that may be of interest to you, to measure ad quality and responses, and for internal business analysis or other business purposes.
Combination of Information
How we use the information collected
We may use the information about you for a variety of business purposes, including for example:
For Customer Service and Transactional Purposes, such as to:
- Respond to your questions or requests and provide customer service;
- Manage your order and complete your order;
- Troubleshoot issues, bugs or defects related to your account or order;
- Provide you with access to certain features of Loudbrandstudios;
- Validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your order (including to arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your orders, including by email), and send you all purchases made on Loudbrandstudios
- Verify your identity or communicate with you about your activities with respect to Loudbrandstudios Services;
- To use and disclose your credit, debit or payment card or other financial information only to process payments and prevent fraud;
- Contact you with regard to your use of Loudbrandstudios Services and, in our discretion, changes to any policy;
- Develop new products or services and to enhance current products and services;
- Protect the security or integrity of Loudbrandstudios Services and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorised transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorised users; and
- For other purposes as disclosed at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with your consent.
For Advertising Customisation and Analytics Purposes, such as to:
- Perform market research, understand the effectiveness of our competition or promotions and Loudbrandstudios Services analytics and operations;
- Personalise and improve Loudbrandstudios Services and our products, services, offers and advertising made available on or outside Loudbrandstudios Services (including on other sites/ applications that you visit). For example, we may provide personalised or localised content, recommendations, features, and provide content or features that match your interests and preferences;
- Provide you with customised content, advertisements, offers and promotions offered by Loudbrandstudios or on behalf of our partners and affiliates, and provide news and other information we think will be of interest to you on Loudbrandstudios Services, in emails and across third-party websites;
- Link or combine with information we receive from others to help understand your needs, use for interest-based or targeted advertising or re-targeting on your computers or other devices, and to provide you with better service; and
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners (e.g., through Facebook Custom Audience and Google Customer Match, etc.) for Loudbrandstudios marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us.
Sharing of information
The information collected or generated through your use of Loudbrandstudios Services may be shared by you or by us as described below.
Sharing of Information by You
Loudbrandstudios offer many ways to find, enjoy, and share content.
Your activity in connection with Loudbrandstudios Services, such as filling out surveys, reviewing and rating products, inquiring about or purchasing products, participation in online communities, “liking” or “sharing” Loudbrandstudios content to your social media accounts or pages or otherwise interacting with Loudbrandstudios, may be visible to other users of Loudbrandstudios Services and in some cases, publicly available.
Sharing of Information by Us
We may share the information collected from or about you in the following ways:
With Our Affiliates: We may share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes.
Third Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions on our behalf. This includes, but may not be limited to, service providers that host or operate the Loudbrandstudios; payment processors; analyse data; provide customer service; postal or delivery services, and sponsors or other third parties that participate in or administer any promotions.
Other Third Parties: Your information may also be shared with our sponsors, partners, advertisers, advertising networks, advertising servers, and analytics companies or other third parties in connection with marketing, promotional, and other offers, as well as product information. Your information may also be shared with third parties we identify at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with your consent.
Business Transfers: In the event that another entity acquires us or all or substantially all of our assets, or assets related to Loudbrandstudios Services, your information may be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and will be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganisation proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties. Finally, information described in this paragraph may also be disclosed for due diligence purposes in connection with any proposed transaction of the sorts described in this paragraph.
Legal Disclosures; Safety: Loudbrandstudios may transfer and disclose your information to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; to verify or enforce our Terms of Service or other applicable policies; to detect and protect against fraud, or any technical or security vulnerabilities; to respond to an emergency; or otherwise to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third parties, users of Loudbrandstudios Services, or the public.
Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share aggregate or anonymous non- personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
Security of information
Changes and other Loudbrandstudios privacy policies